Kaleidoscope LA Fitness
PSE has been retained to provide full renovation and realignment of the shopping center. Our multiyear scope of work included:
- Addition of a new LA Fitness at the ground and second floor. This included the addition of a swimming pool between the building foundations and cutting a post tensioned slab for a new elevator and stairs.
- New awning and canopies throughout the interior of the center.
- Careful removal of a 30,000 lb overhead beam without the use of any crane system. The design of the removal process had to be coordinated with the contractor.
- Addition of a new escalator cover over the entertainment level and realignment of the escalator.
- New glass facade and glazing system (about 150 ft long) facing the freeway. The new glazing system had to be suspended from the existing building facade.
- New entrance sculptures and a new signage program attached to the building.
PSE has been retained to provide a full renovation and realignment of the multi-building, multi-tenant shopping center.
- Realignment of the main anchor building from a single tenant to multi-tenant (retail & office). The realignment effort included new addition on second and third floor with localized retrofit of affected areas. New mechanical cooling towers on raised platform.
- Renovation of the surrounding buildings and facade renovation.
- Addition of two standalone pad buildings.