Renovation of the historic Aliso Creek Inn Golf Course in Laguna Beach. The renovation included:
- Renovation of all the hotel cottages.
- New partial underground cart garage required shoring of the lodge.
- Removal of concrete shear walls in the lodge and expansion of the lodge.
- New ADA compliance required the addition of the new elevators and accessibility ramp in the lodge building.
- New Spa building, porte cochere and lobby.
- Renovation of the facade of the Administration Building and the pro shop.
- New bar design in the lodge restaurant with open glass view of the golf course.
- All new construction had to be designed for 100 year flood with retaining walls and foundations specially designed to sustain the loads.